• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
:rofl::rofl::rofl: ... Nude Girls Acting Silly ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:​

Name: Jenna
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 550 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Cum Squirting Handjob Video

Look at this hot and sexy redhead! Her name is Jenna and she is 21 years old! I met her in a restaurant parking lot one evening
where her car had broken down. In fact, she was just getting off from her shift because she actually works at the restaurant as
their evening shift hostess. Of course, I had no problem with giving her a ride to her destination because it opened the door for
me to speak with her about participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, I spoke with her about it and she
decided to give it a shot too! And not only that, she also gave me a great handjob on high def video too! I hope that you enjoy these
pictures of this sexy and very amateur redhead girl spreading her ass!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-redhead-girl-jenna.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Thank's plugs999. I appreciate the kind comment. Add pics to the thread, if you have any showing naked girls being silly. :thumbsup:

Name: Abby Model
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 1, 091 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

Abby is an 18 year old amateur teen that works at a sub sandwich restaurant. I went inside to purchase a sub sandwich and
she was the person to take my order! I instantly took the opportunity to speak with her about my amateur nude modeling shoots,
while she continued to prepare my sandwich. Since business was slow, I was able to speak with her for about 30 minutes, with
nobody else even around! She had a lot of questions about the modeling, and was even a little hesitant at first about getting
naked on the internet for everyone in the world to see, but as we continued to speak with each other, she finally told me that she
would be willing to try the modeling!

Click the photo below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen.html

Name: Bailey Paige
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Convenience Store Cashier
Pictures: 960 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling & Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

Look at that hot and petite babe wearing those glasses! Her name is Bailey and I met her in front of the movie rental machine
and decided to approach her in regards to my amateur nude modeling shoots. I really didn't know what to expect upon first speaking
with her, and had absolutely no idea if whether or not she would be cool with stripping down nude and taking the both of her hands
to spread apart her ass crack, but it turned out that she was actually a really cool chick and had been a little "on the fence" for a while
about nude modeling, but she agreed to do a shoot! And not only that, but I also shot her a few different occasions too! Bailey has
960 high resolution pictures and a high definition modeling / close-up ass spreading video too!

Click the thumbs below to go to the galleries! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/bailey-paige-nude.html

Last edited by a moderator:

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Megan S.
Height: 5' 09
Employment: Attending College Classes
Pictures: 550 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling Video + More Coming!

Megan is 18 years old and I met her over at a hotel in the downtown district of Tampa the other night. I was heading over to meet
my friend and wasn't even thinking about doing a shoot at the hotel. It is funny how things turn out sometimes, eh? I saw
Megan S. looking at a book in one of the gift shops, so I just absolutely had to go and at least find out about the nude modeling!
I really needed to know if whether or not she would be open to participating in something like that! I hope that you
enjoy these pictures of this nice looking, very amateur and sexy blonde babe!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/hot_blonde_amateur_girl.html